Chief of Staff Boot Camp
Hospital-Physician Alignment Strategies for Quality Improvement and Patient Safety
The Chief of Staff Boot Camp is a three-day course for medical staff leaders, boards of directors and administrators. From attending this course, participants will:
- discuss the duties and responsibilities of hospital medical staff leaders, administrators and Board members
- define the essential skills that will help them effectively lead their hospital medical staffs
- describe the role of the Chief of Staff, the VPMA, and the MEC in credentialing and privileging, peer review, quality assurance, and the Joint Commission survey process
- express how to improve the working relationship between the hospital and the medical staff
- explain at least three strategies for dealing with disruptive behavior.
This event will be held Feb. 5-7, 2010 at the Ritz-Carlton at Grande Lakes in Orlando, Florida.
Holland & Knight Health Law and Life Sciences partners Maria Currier and Anne Murphy will be presenting at this event.