CLE Greenhouse Gas Emissions Conference
San Francisco, CA 94102
Environment Team Co-Chair Jennifer Hernandez, Partners Kurt Blase and Nicholas Targ and Of Counsel Kristina Kelchner will speak at the Continuing Legal Education Greenhouse Gas Emissions Conference.
Ms. Hernandez will co-chair the conference and speak with Mr. Blase on a panel titled "Federal Clean Air Act Transportation Conformity and SB 375." They will discuss the following topics:
- Real Time Transport Protocols (RTTPs)
- Air Quality Management Plans (AQMPs)
- Transportation Control Measures (TCMs)
- State Implementation Plans (SIPs)
- Regional Transportation Plans/Sustainable Communities Strategies (RTP/SCS’)
Mr. Targ will moderate a panel titled "Climate Change and Environmental Justice." Ms. Hernandez will also speak with Ms. Kelchner on a panel titled "GHG 101B - Law of GHG." They will discuss California’s efforts to regulate greenhouse gases in the face of limited federal action, including statewide reductions under AB 32 and evaluation of greenhouse gases under SB 97 CEQA guidelines.