The Florida Chamber's Annual Environmental Permitting Summer School
Marco Island, FL
Environment attorneys Larry Sellers, Clay Henderson, Roger Sims, Larry Curtin and Rafe Petersen will speak at the Florida Chamber's Annual Environmental Permitting Summer School. The event is held in a unique "break-out" format that provides small class sizes and the opportunity to interact and network with other attendees and instructors.
Topics the attorneys will discuss include:
- Larry Sellers | "Florida's Environment, Water Policy, The 2013 Legislature and Beyond"
- Clay Henderson | "Sector Planning"
- Roger Sims | "Emerging Water Supply Development Issues"
- Larry Curtin | "Challenges in Administrative Litigation"
- Rafe Petersen | "Current Trends in Federal Regulation and Enforcement with Respect to the Environment"