Advamed's Mobile Health, Wellness and Medical: A Privacy Workshop
April 22, 2015|
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM ET
Holland & Knight
800 17th Street N.W.
Data Privacy Attorneys Chris DeLacy, Michael Gaba, Steven Roosa and Shannon Hartsfield will speak at an AdvaMed Medical Technology Learning Institute Workshop titled, "Mobile Health, Wellness and Medical: A Privacy Workshop." The program will help attendees navigate the requirements of the FDA, FTC and State Attorneys General on issue relating to privacy and security of mobile apps.
Holland & Knight Speakers and Topics
- Regulatory Oversight of Mobile Medical Devices and Health and Wellness Apps by the FDA and FTC | Michael Gaba and Steven Roosa
- Hands on Testing of Mobile Apps for Privacy and Security | Steven Roosa
- Shortcomings in De-Identification Schemes | Steven Roosa
- HIPAA Compliance Issues and Mobile App Design | Shannon Hartsfield
- Legislative Horizon | Chris DeLacy