Advamed's Mobile Health, Wellness and Medical: A Privacy Workshop
Data Privacy Attorneys Chris DeLacy, Michael Gaba, Steven Roosa and Shannon Hartsfield will speak at an AdvaMed Medical Technology Learning Institute Workshop titled, "Mobile Health, Wellness and Medical: A Privacy Workshop." The program will help attendees navigate the requirements of the FDA, FTC and State Attorneys General on issue relating to privacy and security of mobile apps.
Holland & Knight Speakers and Topics
- Regulatory Oversight of Mobile Medical Devices and Health and Wellness Apps by the FDA and FTC | Michael Gaba and Steven Roosa
- Hands on Testing of Mobile Apps for Privacy and Security | Steven Roosa
- Shortcomings in De-Identification Schemes | Steven Roosa
- HIPAA Compliance Issues and Mobile App Design | Shannon Hartsfield
- Legislative Horizon | Chris DeLacy