Doing Business in Sanctions "No Man's" Land
Thomson Reuters Complimentary Webcast
Attorneys Jonathan Epstein and Tom Morante will share their insights and real world examples of how these trends are affecting companies involved in global trade.
- An inside-the-Beltway assessment of where the U.S. stands on Cuba sanctions and the recent Iran Accord, and how the Executive Branch may implement these changes.
- How the new forms of limited sanctions, such as Russian sectoral sanction, and the proposed limited sanctions on Iranian banks affect risk assessment.
- How to prepare your compliance team as sanctions are lifted.
- Why the new normal of third party compliance (particularly in the financial services sector) is critical to any risk assessment.
- What level of due diligence is "enough" in assessing transactions in sanctioned countries or with entities subject to limited sanctions?
View the post-event program resources, including a recording and webcast slides.