We are pleased to invite you to this year's roundtable forum on the future of South Florida. This event, hosted by Holland & Knight, will provide a series of discussions on matters central to South Florida's current economic climate. As always, the goal is to generate an open discussion between panelists and audience members regarding the future of development in South Florida. Our roundtable will include participation from local leaders, developers and regulators on a variety of topics focused on interactive discussions aimed at answering key questions for the region.
- Carlos A. Gimenez | Mayor of Miami-Dade County
- Ana-Marie Codina Barlick | Chief Executive, Codina Partners
- Hugo Pacanins | Managing Director, Ram Realty Services
- Esteban Bovo | Commissioner, Miami-Dade County Board of Commissioners
- David Martin | President, Terra Group
- Carlos Gonzalez | Southeast Florida Division President, Lennar Homes
- Pamela Rauch | Vice President, External Affairs and Economic Development, Florida Power & Light
- Scott Nathan | Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Officer, BankUnited, N.A.
- John Tobon | Deputy Special Agent, Homeland Security Investigations
- Sergio Osorio | Vice President, Mid-Florida Operations Manager, Old Republic Title Insurance Group
- Jose Gonzalez | Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, Florida East Coast Industries
- Andrea Romero | Vice President of Development, Mill Creek Residential Trust
- 11:30 a.m. – Noon | Registration
- Noon – 1:00 p.m. | Welcome, Lunch, Keynote Speech by Mayor Gimenez and Cuba Address
- 1:00 – 2:10 p.m. | Panel I – Utility Work Ahead: Overcoming Infrastructure and Environmental Hurdles
- 2:10 – 2:20 p.m. | Break
- 2:20 – 3:20 p.m. | Panel II – Life in the Fast Lane: FinCEN's Targeting of South Florida's Skyline
- 3:20 – 3:30 p.m. | Break
- 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. | Panel III – Proceed With Caution: South Florida's Development Climate in the Near Future
- 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. | Cocktails, Networking and Refreshments
Connect With Us
Follow us on Twitter @Holland_Knight and join the conversation during this event by using the hashtag #SoFlaMarket.