Labor and Employment Law Breakfast Briefing
Holland & Knight Program
Tampa, FL 33602
Please join us for a complimentary breakfast briefing with Holland & Knight attorneys and guest presenters. This interactive seminar will focus on important employment law issues covering a wide range of industries. The program is available in person and via webinar.
- contractor vs. employee misclassifications
- sexual harassment
- employee leave issues (unlimited vs. limited)
- William B. deMeza Jr. | Partner, Holland & Knight
- David J. Lisko | Associate, Holland & Knight
- Hannah Choi | Senior Employment Counsel and Chief Diversity Officer, iQor
- Marni Swain | Manager of Human Resources and Safety Programs, Tibbetts Lumber Co.
Continuing Legal Education
Holland & Knight is an approved CLE provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. All reasonable efforts to seek CLE credits for this program will be made. In certain instances, some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of either content or jurisdictional restrictions. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.
Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPE)
Holland & Knight can provide certificates of attendance which may be used to obtain CPE credit for non-legal professions such as HRCI and SHRM. Attendees will need to follow their appropriate organization's self-application procedures.