South Florida Market Update
Holland & Knight Program
Miami, FL 33131
Holland & Knight is pleased to invite you to our fifth annual roundtable forum, an informational and networking event that brings together the South Florida market's top real estate development, lending and management leaders to jointly address key investment and development topics that are currently shaping the South Florida real estate market. This year's event will provide insight into the link between business in Latin America and South Florida, how the healthcare boom is driving real estate development, as well as take a look at the current state of the South Florida Real Estate market.
We encourage you to register early. This is a highly attended program that you will not want to miss. After the panel discussions, please join us for our post-forum cocktail party.
We look forward to seeing you at our Miami office.
- Healthcare and Real Estate: How Is Healthcare Growth Driving Real Estate Development and Capital Demands?
- Pan-Regional Views: When Latin America Sneezes, Does South Florida Still Catch a Cold?
- South Florida State of the Market: From Megaprojects to Rapid Growth in Many Up-and-Coming Neighborhoods – Where Are We Now and Where Are We Headed?
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Marc Cabrera | Head of Healthcare Investment Banking, Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
- Bernardo Fernandez, M.D. | Chief Executive Officer, Baptist Health Medical Group
- Jonathan Cohn | Vice President, Boyne Capital
- Luis Rubio | Partner, Holland & Knight Mexico City
- Enrique Gómez-Pinzon | Partner, Holland & Knight Bogotá
- Mariola Sanchez | General Counsel, Amerant Bank
- René Lepervanche Orellana | Partner, Tinoco, Travieso, Planchart & Núñez
- Franco Uccelli | Executive Director and Head of Client Investment Strategy for Latin America, J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Alex Mantecon | Managing Partner, MV Real Estate Holdings
- Jurgen Mainka | Chief Business Officer, Inter Miami CF
- Adam Vaisman | Director of Acquisitions, Butters Construction & Development
Follow us on Twitter @Holland_Knight and join the conversation during this event using the hashtag #SoFlaMarket.