Cybersecurity Challenges for the Autonomous Transportation Sector
Holland & Knight Webinar
Please join Holland & Knight for "Cybersecurity Challenges for the Autonomous Transportation Sector." Our panel presentation will explore how cybersecurity risks, sophisticated hacking tactics and emerging privacy issues are impacting the future of autonomous vehicles.
- why cybersecurity is a priority in the creation of autonomous vehicles
- how the U.S. Department of Transportation's National Highway Traffic Safety Administration views cybersecurity as part of the safe operations of autonomous vehicles
- how the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's National Critical Functions list addresses uses of autonomous vehicles
- trends in the U.S. Congress on cyber and privacy issues that will impact the industry
- how countries around the world are regulating autonomous vehicles for cybersecurity and how global regulatory harmonization works for the industry
- the privacy risks that come from data collection by autonomous vehicles
- how the E.U.'s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) will impact the industry
We hope you can join us for this highly informative webinar.
Joel Roberson | Partner, Co-Chair of the Autonomous Transportation Team
Mark Francis | Partner, Data Strategy, Security & Privacy Team
Continuing Legal Education
Holland & Knight is an approved CLE provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. All reasonable efforts to seek CLE credits for this program will be made. In certain instances, some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of either content or jurisdictional restrictions. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.