COVID-19 & GSA Leases: What You Need To Know
Holland & Knight Webinar
Our GSA Leasing and Federal Real Estate Team will host a webinar titled, "COVID-19 & GSA Leases: What You Need to Know." In light of the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19, lessors may experience an uptick in construction delays and government changes to lease requirements. Our attorneys will discuss the pandemic's effect on delay claims, force majeure and government-directed changes, as well as increased costs to adapt to the current world order.
- liquidated damages claims and default claims based upon delays related to COVID-19
- excusable delays and force majeure in government leases
- increased costs stemming from new rules and delays related to COVID-19
- changes to the scope of work
- government claims for vacant or unoccupied space