The Aftermath of Altera: How to Transfer Price Now?
Holland & Knight Webinar
Please join Holland & Knight and our experienced transfer pricing colleagues for an update on the transfer pricing implications post-Altera. This webinar is tailored to in-house tax professionals, transfer pricing specialists, tax lawyers, CPAs and financial consultants. The format for the webinar will be an interactive discussion and Q&A among our panelists. Attendees are encouraged to pose questions to our panelists during the presentation.
- What is the procedural importance of Altera?
- In view of Altera, how should one deal with stock-based compensation in a cost-sharing arrangement?
- What impact does Altera have on the arm's length standard, particularly comparability?
- What impact does Altera have on the commensurate with income standard?
- How should companies transferring intangibles into or out of the U.S. transfer price in view of Altera?
- What are the "hot transfer pricing topics" that should be considered in cross-border transactions, particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What is the future of transfer pricing in view of the ongoing OECD Pillar 1 and Pillar 2 discussions, and where does the U.S. stand in these discussions?
We hope you can join us for this timely and informative event.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
Holland & Knight is an approved CLE provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. All reasonable efforts to seek CLE credits for this program will be made. In certain instances, some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of either content or jurisdictional restrictions. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.