Greater D.C. 2021 Forecast: An In-Depth Look At What The Future Holds For The GSA
GSA Leasing and Federal Real Estate Partner Robert MacKichan will join a Bisnow webinar titled "Greater D.C. 2021 Forecast: An In-Depth Look At What The Future Holds For The GSA." The session will discuss how the coronavirus pandemic has created long-term trends for the CRE industry, and how upcoming changes in 2021 will affect federal office leasing and GSA downsizing.
Topics that will be covered:
- How will the change of administration impact office, particularly federal office leasing, trends in the District?
- How has the coronavirus impacted the GSA’s ability to search the market for space and move forward with new leases? Could some lease deals be delayed?
- What can you do to capitalize on GSA sites up for sale?
- Will the Biden Administration continue to relocate government employees out of the District, or will the shift in administrations bring more contractors back to the District?
- As more government employees are comfortable working from home, how could the consolidation of space impact your long-term investments?