Overview of Teaming Agreements
Holland & Knight Webinar
Please join Holland & Knight's Government Contracts Group for an in-depth presentation by attorneys Christian Nagel, Brandon Elledge and Hillary Freund that will provide an overview of teaming agreements and explore the impact of Virginia and other states' legal authority on these agreements.
- understanding the limits that might be imposed on teaming agreements by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and other federal regulations
- the U.S. Small Business Administration's (SBA) view of teaming agreement
- recent developments related to joint ventures and service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses (SDVOSBs)
- discussion of legal authority regarding teaming agreements in Virginia and other states
- litigation of teaming agreements
We hope you can join us for this highly informative discussion.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
Holland & Knight is an approved CLE provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. All reasonable efforts to seek CLE credits for this program will be made. In certain instances, some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of either content or jurisdictional restrictions. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.