Government Contractor Vaccine Mandate: Updates and Additional Considerations
Holland & Knight Program
Please join members of Holland & Knight's Government Contracts Group for a follow-up discussion and question-and-answer session regarding the most up-to-date government-issued guidance and class deviations implementing President Joe Biden's Executive Order mandating COVID-19 health mitigation requirements for government contractors and their employees.
The presentation will build on Holland & Knight's Oct. 12 webinar, "Questions Answered: Government Contractor Vaccine Mandate," and the firm's Sept. 27 alert, "It's a Mandate: Task Force Issues COVID-19 Vaccine Guidance for Government Contractors."
- The current state of play, requirements and practical implications
- The various class deviation clauses, what contractors should expect moving forward and the most common questions from contractors working toward compliance
- Further guidance and recommendations regarding the evaluation of employee requests for exemptions from the vaccine mandate
- Other safety requirements and how to implement them
- How the requirements are expected to roll out
- Policies that contractors should initiate
- Pitfalls and consequences for noncompliance with the health and safety mandates