Why Every Company Is Now a Technology Company
Holland & Knight Program
Zoom meeting or
Holland & Knight
One Arts Plaza
Dallas, TX 75201
Please join Holland & Knight for "Why Every Company Is Now a Technology Company," a panel discussion on how seemingly traditional companies are navigating the legal thicket of using data to drive their business.
Our panel of distinguished general counsels and professionals will discuss how their companies are increasingly focused on and invested in data-deriving technology and using the knowledge and insights gained from that data to make business decisions. The panel will also discuss related legal issues that general counsels are faced with today, including:
- how general counsels are handling global data privacy and compliance issues
- managing ownership and licensing of data
- licensing in and out of data and derivative insights/reports
- intellectual property issues stemming from data acquisition and management
- web scraping, artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning (ML) and how these issues are finding their way into today's vendor contracts
We hope you can join us for this highly informative presentation.
Register here to attend in person.
Register here to attend via virtual live stream only.
Justin Cohen | Partner, Holland & Knight