Internal Investigations: Issues Regarding Third-Party Disclosures
Holland & Knight Webinar
Please join Holland & Knight's White Collar Defense and Investigations Team for a webinar discussion highlighting important third-party disclosure issues that can arise in internal investigations.
- Considerations in scoping, conducting and reporting on internal investigations based on potential stakeholder disclosures to:
- regulators and enforcement agencies
- auditors, special committees and other third parties
- joint defense or common-interest counsel
- Each will be viewed with an eye toward impact on privilege, cooperation credit, collateral consequences and ancillary exposure
Continuing Education Credits
Please note: Certificates of attendance will be provided upon request for attendees to self-apply for CPA credit.
Continuing Legal Credits (CLE)
Holland & Knight will apply for CLE credit based on attendee requests. Some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of content or jurisdictional restrictions. CLE accreditation is sought after the completion of the program, and the approval process can be lengthy in some jurisdictions. Holland & Knight is an approved CLE provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.