Exploring the New Normal in Consumer Protection Enforcement
Holland & Knight, the National Bar Association Commercial Law Section (NBA-CLS) and NBA Region XII presented a program that provided tips to help you navigate the new normal in consumer protection enforcement.
Hear directly from those in the know on the latest consumer protection developments. Whether it is understanding priorities in consumer protection law, law enforcement investigations or key risk areas for companies – these speakers have the inside knowledge to share that will enable you to stay ahead of the curve.
- Serena Viswanathan | Deputy Director, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Abigail Stempson | Director, NAGTRI Center for Consumer Protection, National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG)
- Tom Pahl | Policy Associate Director for Research, Markets & Regulations, Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (BCFP)
- Tony DiResta | Partner, Holland & Knight
- Mark Melodia | Partner, Holland & Knight
- Jeff Brueggeman | Vice President, Global Public Policy, AT&T
- Mark Eichorn | Assistant Director, Division of Privacy and Identity Protection (DPIP), Bureau of Consumer Protection, FTC
- Angela Ball | Senior Counsel, Regulatory Affairs, NBC Universal