Holland & Knight's Energy and Natural Resources Quarterly Newsletter: Spring 2020
Holland & Knight invites you to read our inaugural Energy and Natural Resources Quarterly newsletter, in which our authors discuss important hot topics and developments in energy, natural resources and environment. This newsletter will come to you quarterly to provide a look around the corner, highlighting top issues and emerging opportunities for the private sector.
Recognizing this newsletter is arriving in your inbox during uncertain times, we also wanted to let you know that Holland & Knight is tracking developments on the emerging situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the impacts the crisis may have on the Energy and Natural Resources industry. Analysis on what the developments may mean for business can be found on our COVID-19 Response Team page.
This edition covers, among other relevant topics, a number of recent U.S. political developments that may continue to be important market drivers throughout 2020. We encourage you to reach out to our authors with thoughts or questions on these topics.
- Decarbonizing the Carbon Economy Picks Up Steam (Green Steam, of Course)
- Microgrids on the Rise as CPUC Seeks to Streamline Resiliency Projects
- Holland & Knight's Clean Tech Quarterly Update
- House Climate Proposals To Be Examined in Blog Series
- Top 10 Things You Should Know About PFAS: Real Estate and Corporate Due Diligence
- Tools Available to Learn More About Tribal Energy Development in 2020
- Electric Cooperatives' Arbitration Agreement Upheld
- Pre-Litigation Decision-Making in the Oil Field