Chester E. Bacheller
Chester E. Bacheller is a transactional lawyer practicing in the areas of securities, mergers and acquisitions and finance including, venture capital financing. The majority of Mr. Bacheller's practice has centered on representing companies and investors in various corporate and financial transactions. He has substantial experience in a wide range of corporate, securities and banking matters, including: public offerings of securities registered under the federal and state securities laws; corporate mergers, acquisitions and dispositions; private placements of securities, including Rule 144A offerings; venture capital financing; SEC periodic reporting and compliance matters; financing, mergers and acquisitions and regulatory matters for various financial institutions; eurodollar financings, mortgage and other asset-based securities offerings; corporate control contests, including proxy fights and tender offers; complex asset-based and other lending transactions; numerous issues arising under the Uniform Commercial Code; and other various business matters.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.S.B.A., Finance
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Corporate Compliance Law, 1999-2018; International Trade and Finance Law, 1999-2021; Corporate Governance Law, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Securities/Capital Markets Law, Securities Regulation, 1999-2023
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Tampa Mergers and Acquisitions Lawyer of the Year, 2017, 2023
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Tampa Securities / Capital Markets Law Lawyer of the Year, 2018, 2019
- Chambers USA – America's Leading Business Lawyers guide, Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity, 2008-2022
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Tampa Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyer of the Year, 2012; Tampa Securities Regulation Lawyer of the Year, 2013; Tampa Corporate Governance Law Lawyer of the Year, 2016
- Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2006-2018
- Client Service All-Star, The BTI Consulting Group, Inc., 2013
- Corporate Counsel Edition, Super Lawyers magazine, January 2009
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated