Megan Cribbs is a corporate services attorney in Holland & Knight's Philadelphia office who focuses her practice on domestic and cross-border corporate transactions, including public and private mergers, asset and stock acquisitions, emerging company/venture capital transactions, private equity investments and corporate governance.
Ms. Cribbs has represented clients in a wide range of industries, but her practice has an emphasis on the healthcare and life sciences, financial services, energy and manufacturing sectors.
- Represented Cascadian Therapeutics Inc. in its sale to Seattle Genetics Inc. for approximately $614 million by cash tender offer
- Represented Saint-Gobain, one of the world's largest building products companies, in its acquisition of Hunter Douglas' North American ceilings business
- Represented Curtiss-Wright in its acquisition of the government business of Dresser-Rand, a business unit of Siemens Government Technologies
- Represented Prestige Brands Holdings, a distributor of brand name over-the-counter healthcare products, in its $825 million acquisition of C.B. Fleet Co. from a private equity firm
- Represented Vista Outdoor Inc. in its $400 million acquisition of BRG Sports Inc.'s Action Sports division, which includes the market-leading brands Bell, Giro and C-Preme and Blackburn
- Represented National Penn Bancshares Inc. in its public merger acquisition of TF Financial for $138 million, including deal transaction and registration statement
- Represented Catalyst Funds, an alternative-focused mutual fund company, in the acquisition of Huntington Asset Advisors, the advisor to a family of mutual funds, variable annuity funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs)
- Represented Alpha Strategic in a "revenue share" investment in a New York-based alternative asset manager engaged in relative value trading and fundamental credit investing, with a focus on residential assets and mortgage-backed securities
- Represented an issuer in an underwritten "bought deal" secondary offering of its shares held by private equity investor
- Represented Brenntag, a global market leader in chemical distribution, in its acquisition of the lubricants business of NOCO Inc.
- Represented Cortendo, a Swedish-American biotech company, in its acquisition of an endocrine orphan drug program from Israeli company Aspireo Pharmaceuticals
- Represented Curtiss-Wright in the sale of its downstream oil and gas business to a private equity firm
- Temple University, Beasley School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Pomona College, B.A., Public Policy Analysis
- Temple Law Review
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- Dean's Merit Scholarship, Temple University, Beasley School of Law, 2010-2013
- Order of the Coif