Christine Anchía Crousillat practices in Holland & Knight's Fort Lauderdale office and concentrates in the area of commercial real estate with an emphasis on retail, office and industrial leasing.
Ms. Crousillat represents a variety of clients, including:
- a technology company in connection with its new and existing retail leasing portfolio in the Southeast, as well as its office, network and administrative leasing
- institutional landlords in leasing of shopping centers, mixed-use properties and office building portfolios throughout Florida
- private equity companies in establishing lease forms and related documentation and preparation, as well as negotiation and management of leasing documentation for office and industrial properties throughout Florida
- an international cruise line in connection with restructuring of multiple existing leases into a consolidated lease with a municipality
- a Spanish company in establishing its flagship multi-use location in the United States
In addition, Ms. Crousillat has a wealth of experience in complex lease drafting and negotiation, analysis of due diligence (including title and environmental review) and the preparation of related agreements (including subordination agreements, amendments, licenses, modifications, terminations, and releases and waivers).
Ms. Crousillat also has experience in the representation of developers in the acquisition and disposition of real estate, as well as drafting and negotiating purchase and sale contracts and related documentation, title examination and the issuance of title insurance and related due diligence. Ms. Crousillat is highly knowledgeable with planned communities, condominium conversion, homeowners association issues, and analysis and negotiation of governing documents. Ms. Crousillat also has experience in timeshare and resort community development law, preparing timeshare registration documentation and disclosures, working with developers, exchange companies, property owners' associations and state regulators in connection with a variety of matters.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.A., cum laude
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Influencer in Retail Real Estate - Holland & Knight's Retail Development and Leasing Team, GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum, 2023