Tom Eastmond is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Orange County office with broad-ranging experience in business and public law. Mr. Eastmond handles cases involving contract claims, real estate disputes, intra-corporate contests, trade secrets and constitutional claims, as well as public and private construction matters.
In addition, Mr. Eastmond is well versed in bankruptcy issues, representing creditors, trustees, and Chapter 11 corporate debtors. He also advises on public contracting, counseling clients on False Claims Act (FCA) and bid protest proceedings.
Mr. Eastmond has extensive experience managing appeals, with a high success rate before the California Courts of Appeal and Bankruptcy Appellate Panel for the Ninth Circuit.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D.
- Brigham Young University, B.A.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal, University of Southern California Gould School of Law
- City of Newport Beach Environmental Quality Advisory Committee, 2003-2004
- Top Plaintiffs' Verdicts by Impact, Los Angeles Daily Journal, 2014