Rachel Fink is a financial services attorney based in Holland & Knight's Atlanta office who represents companies and financial institutions, including commercial banks, direct lenders and other debt investors, in a wide range of domestic and international financings across various industries, including consulting and business services, manufacturing, food and beverage, and healthcare.
Ms. Fink regularly advises lead arrangers and administrative agents in a variety of senior secured credit facilities involving private equity sponsors, most of which include an equity co-investment and/or junior capital component. Ms. Fink has a particular focus on sponsor-backed leveraged acquisition financings and recapitalizations.
Ms. Fink also has significant experience with representing lead arrangers, administrative agents, collateral agents and lenders in connection with structuring, negotiating, and documenting syndicated credit facilities and asset-based financings in the corporate lending space.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Fink was a financial services attorney in the Atlanta office of a large international law firm.
- Represented leading financial services company as an administrative agent and lead arranger in connection with credit facilities provided to a provider of terminaling, storage and related services to the energy industry, which provides for, among other things, a $600 million revolving credit facility
- Represented a leading financial services company as administrative agent in connection with a $534.9 million term loan used to finance the acquisition of 34 medical office buildings located in 14 states
- Represented a leading financial services company as left lead arranger and administrative agent in a $102 million syndicated credit facility in connection with the acquisition by a private equity group of a provider of customized logistics solutions
- Represented a leading financial services company, as left lead arranger and administrative agent, in connection with a $125 million syndicated revolving credit facility provided to a leading online loan marketplace
- Represented a U.S. rare earths producer and technology company in connection with a $185 million senior secured credit facility consisting of a $50 million term loan facility and a $134 million delayed draw term loan facility
- Represented administrative agent in connection with a $418 million credit facility to an owner-operator in the senior healthcare industry
- Represented a leading financial services company, as left lead arranger and administrative agent, in connection with a senior secured syndicated cash flow loan transaction consisting of a $75 million revolver, a $250 million term B loan, and a $150 million delayed draw term B loan to a home healthcare company
- Mercer University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., Philosophy and Theology
- State Bar of Georgia
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Holland & Knight Rising Star, Class of 2022