Rachel Fink is a financial services attorney based in Holland & Knight's Atlanta office who focuses her practice on complex commercial financing transactions across various industries, including the manufacturing, media and telecommunications, and healthcare industries.
Ms. Fink represents banks and other financial institutions, as well as public and private companies, in connection with leveraged finance transactions, asset-based financings, real estate financings, subordinated debt facilities, acquisition financings, and other types of secured and unsecured credit facilities.
Ms. Fink has significant experience with negotiating and documenting senior secured credit facilities, with an emphasis on leveraged acquisition transactions, often with a junior capital component.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Fink was a financial services attorney in the Atlanta office of a large international law firm.
- Represented leading financial services company as an administrative agent and lead arranger in connection with credit facilities provided to a provider of terminaling, storage and related services to the energy industry, which provides for, among other things, a $600 million revolving credit facility
- Represented a leading financial services company as administrative agent in connection with a $534.9 million term loan used to finance the acquisition of 34 medical office buildings located in 14 states
- Represented a leading financial services company as left lead arranger and administrative agent in a $102 million syndicated credit facility in connection with the acquisition by a private equity group of a provider of customized logistics solutions
- Represented a leading financial services company, as left lead arranger and administrative agent, in connection with a $125 million syndicated revolving credit facility provided to a leading online loan marketplace
- Represented a U.S. rare earths producer and technology company in connection with a $185 million senior secured credit facility consisting of a $50 million term loan facility and a $134 million delayed draw term loan facility
- Represented administrative agent in connection with a $418 million credit facility to an owner-operator in the senior healthcare industry
- Represented a leading financial services company, as left lead arranger and administrative agent, in connection with a senior secured syndicated cash flow loan transaction consisting of a $75 million revolver, a $250 million term B loan, and a $150 million delayed draw term B loan to a home healthcare company
- Mercer University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., Philosophy and Theology
- State Bar of Georgia
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)