Isaac F. Fuhrman is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office and a member of the firm's Corporate Services Team. Mr. Fuhrman focuses his practice on mergers and acquisition (M&A), private equity and other general corporate matters.
While in law school, Mr. Fuhrman was a member of the University of Miami Law Review. Additionally, Mr. Fuhrman was a law clerk within the financial services regulatory group of a national law firm, and served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Jonathan Goodman of the U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Florida.
Prior to law school, Mr. Fuhrman was a senior consultant with the advisory practice of a large accounting firm, where he focused on regulatory matters for the financial services industry.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- The George Washington University, B.A., cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Securities Regulations, University of Miami School of Law, 2023
- Stearns Weaver/Weissler Endowed Scholarship, University of Miami School of Law, 2021-2023
- Dean's Full Merit Scholarship, University of Miami School of Law, 2020-2023
- Dean's Certificate of Achievement Award, Business Associations, University of Miami School of Law, 2021
- Dean's Certification of Achievement Award, Legal Communication & Research I, University of Miami School of Law, 2020