Nathaniel A. Gardner is a healthcare attorney in Holland & Knight's Tampa office. Mr. Gardner focuses his practice on regulatory, compliance, governance and business issues in the healthcare space.
Mr. Gardner has experience with mergers and acquisitions (M&A) involving healthcare providers and companies. He is passionate about facilitating the expansion of access to high quality, affordable medical care to all patients.
During law school, Mr. Gardner served as a staff editor and then as the fall managing editor for the Saint Louis University Journal of Health Law and Policy, and interned for two major health systems.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., Health Law Concentration, magna cum laude
- Saint Louis University College for Public Health and Social Justice, MHA
- Louisiana Tech University, B.S., Finance, summa cum laude
- Early Career Representative, American Bar Association Health Law Section’s Business and Transactions Interest Group Leadership Team, 2022-2024
- American Health Law Association (AHLA), 2019-Present
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section, 2017-Present
- Woolsack Honor Society, Saint Louis University School of Law, 2021
- Winner, American Bar Association Health Law Student Writing Competition, 2021
- Academic Excellence Award, Healthcare Regulation, Saint Louis University School of Law, 2019
- Alpha Sigma Nu Jesuit Honor Society, Saint Louis University School of Law, 2019