Avery Holloman is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Tampa office. Ms. Holloman focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation and appeals.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Holloman served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Paul G. Byron of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
During law school, Ms. Holloman interned for the Honorable Ryan Nelson of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and for the Honorable Paul Byron of the Middle District of Florida. Additionally, Ms. Holloman served as an editor of the Harvard Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Law Review and as an editor for Professor Jack Goldsmith's textbook Foreign Relations Law: Cases and Materials.
Ms. Holloman earned an orange stole from the University of Virginia for graduating in three years.
- Harvard Law School, J.D.
- University of Virginia, B.A., Government
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- Echols Scholar, University of Virginia, 2012-2015