Miranda K. Kelley
Miranda Kelley is a corporate services attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. Ms. Kelley first learned the importance of client services working at her family's grocery store in Hohenwald, Tennessee. Today, she applies those lessons to her legal practice, providing clients in the healthcare and financial services industries with responsive and personal service focused on addressing the unique challenges of each transaction, and developing effective strategies to get the deal done.
Ms. Kelley has successfully represented financial institutions, private equity firms and healthcare providers in a wide ranges of transactions. Her healthcare experience includes:
- hospital and surgery center acquisitions and dispositions
- joint ventures with physician groups
- syndications of ambulatory surgery centers to physicians
- joint ventures with nonprofit entities
She has also recently helped to negotiate the sale of a dental practice management company and the acquisition of an outpatient wound treatment company.
- Served as lead counsel to Covenant Surgical Partners in its partnership with De La Peña Eye Clinic
- Served as lead transaction and healthcare regulatory counsel to Covenant Surgical Partners in its partnership with Arizona Centers for Digestive Health
- Advised HCA Healthcare, Inc. in the acquisition of outstanding interests in 18 CareSpot urgent care facilities in Tennessee and Missouri
- Advised HCA Healthcare, Inc. in its acquisition of Satilla Regional Medical Center, an acute care hospital serving southeast Georgia
- Represented RCCH Healthcare Partners in its acquisition of Lourdes Health Network from Ascension Health
- Served as counsel to RCCH Healthcare Partners in its acquisition of St. Joseph Regional Medical Center (SJRMC) in Lewiston, Idaho
- Advised RCCH HealthCare Partners in its $78 million acquisition of Trios Health in Kennewick, Wash.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- Lipscomb University, B.S., Business Management
- Young Leaders Council, Alumna Spring 2011
- YWCA Board of Directors, Young Leaders Intern, 2011-2012
- American Heart Association, Heart Gala Committee
- Jean Crowe Advocacy Center, Pro Bono Legal Services
- Brentwood Hills Church of Christ, Inner City Ministry, Volunteer