Miranda K. Kelley
Miranda Kelley is a corporate services attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. Ms. Kelley first learned the importance of client services working at her family's grocery store in Hohenwald, Tennessee. Today, she applies those lessons to her legal practice, providing clients in the healthcare and financial services industries with responsive and personal service focused on addressing the unique challenges of each transaction, and developing effective strategies to get the deal done.
Ms. Kelley has successfully represented healthcare companies, financial institutions and private equity firms in a wide range of transactions. Her healthcare experience includes hospital and surgery center acquisitions and dispositions, joint ventures with physician groups and hospital systems, syndications of ambulatory surgery centers to physicians and joint ventures with nonprofit entities.
- Represents publicly traded ambulatory surgery centers (ASC) management companies in acquisitions and dispositions of ASCs, joint ventures with health systems, ASC de novo developments and syndications, and other transactional matters impacting ASCs
- Represents private equity-backed ASC and physician practice management companies with their transactional, general corporate and governance needs
- Served as lead transaction counsel to Surgery Partners in its acquisition of Midwest Surgical Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska
- Served as lead transaction counsel to Surgery Partners in its acquisition of La Peer Surgery Center
- Served as lead transaction counsel to Surgery Partners in its disposition of Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Served as lead transaction counsel to Covenant Physician Partners in its partnership with Marietta Eye Clinic
- Served as lead transaction counsel to Covenant Physician Partners and its affiliate Alvarado Surgery Center in Alvarado’s acquisition of Wilshire Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Assisted Covenant Physician Partners in its partnership with De La Peña Eye Clinic
- Assisted Covenant Surgical Partners in its partnership with Arizona Centers for Digestive Health
- Advised HCA Healthcare, Inc. in the acquisition of outstanding interests in 18 CareSpot urgent care facilities in Tennessee and Missouri
- Advised HCA Healthcare, Inc. in its acquisition of Satilla Regional Medical Center, an acute care hospital serving southeast Georgia
- Represented RCCH Healthcare Partners in its acquisition of Lourdes Health Network from Ascension Health
- Served as counsel to RCCH Healthcare Partners in its acquisition of St. Joseph Regional Medical Center (SJRMC) in Lewiston, Idaho
- Advised RCCH HealthCare Partners in its $78 million acquisition of Trios Health in Kennewick, Washington
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- Lipscomb University, B.S., Business Management
- Young Leaders Council, Alumna Spring 2011
- YWCA Board of Directors, Young Leaders Intern, 2011-2012
- American Heart Association, Heart Gala Committee
- Jean Crowe Advocacy Center, Pro Bono Legal Services
- Brentwood Hills Church of Christ, Inner City Ministry, Volunteer