Brandon King focuses his practice on litigation and dispute resolution.
- Successfully received opinion from the Fort Worth Court of Appeals in which the Court held the client’s due process rights were violated when the trial court entered final judgment without sufficient notice of the dispositive hearing. The Court reversed the trial court’s divorce decree and remanded for further proceedings.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Texas Tech University, B.A., cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Austin Bar Association, Appellate Section
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit
- Robert W. Calvert American Inn of Court
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Austin Alternative Dispute Resolution, Commercial Litigation Ones to Watch, 2022