Brandon Len King
Brandon King is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Austin office. Mr. King focuses his practice on government investigations and enforcement actions, white collar defense, internal investigations and appellate law.
In addition, Mr. King has significant experience with complex commercial litigation matters, municipal law, administrative law and business disputes.
Before joining the firm's Austin office, Mr. King clerked for the Honorable Thomas M. Reavley of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and for the Honorable Jeffrey S. Boyd of the Supreme Court of Texas.
- Successfully received opinion from the Texas Second Court of Appeals in which the court held the client's due process rights were violated when the trial court entered final judgment without sufficient notice of the dispositive hearing; the court reversed the trial court's divorce decree and remanded for further proceedings
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Texas Tech University, B.A., cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Austin Bar Association, Appellate Section
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Bar Association of The Fifth Federal Circuit
- Robert W. Calvert American Inn of Court
- Rising Star, Texas Super Lawyers magazine, 2023
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Austin Alternative Dispute Resolution, Commercial Litigation Ones to Watch, 2022, 2023