Juliana Lamar is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office, where she helps clients in the healthcare space pursue strategic transactions, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and joint ventures. Ms. Lamar has particular experience with ambulatory surgery centers, hospices and digital printing companies.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Lamar served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Thomas W. Brothers of the Sixth Circuit Court of the 20th Judicial District in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Assisted St. Croix Hospice in the purchase of substantially all of the assets of Corpore Sano Home Health Care Inc.'s operation of "Corpore Sano Hospice," a hospice and palliative services agency
- Assisted Resource Label Group in the purchase of substantially all of the assets of Majestic Labels Inc.
- Assisted Resource Label in the acquisition of Scentisphere LLC
- Belmont University College of Law, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.A.
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Napier-Looby Bar Association
- The National Black Lawyers
- Top 40 Under 40 in Tennessee, The National Black Lawyers, 2022, 2023
- Rising Star, Mid-South Super Lawyers magazine, 2022, 2023