Kristen Ann Larremore
Kristen Larremore is a healthcare attorney in Holland & Knight's Birmingham office. Healthcare providers turn to Ms. Larremore for assistance with a wide range of regulatory compliance matters, healthcare operations, healthcare transactions and managed care matters. She counsels hospitals, health systems, ambulatory surgery centers and other outpatient services providers, physicians and medical practices, and managed care and care coordination companies on Stark law compliance, federal and state anti-kickback regulations, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), patient privacy and state healthcare regulations. She also assists providers in navigating the process to obtain a certificate of need when necessary in Alabama.
Healthcare providers benefit from Ms. Larremore's experience with the regulatory aspects of transactional matters as well as with day-to-day operational issues such as licensure, provider and payer certification, and the certificate of need process. Her transactional experience includes acquisitions and divestitures of healthcare facilities and joint venture arrangements.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University Divinity School, Master of Theological Studies
- University of Southern Mississippi, B.S.B.A., Economics; Business Administration; Accounting, magna cum laude
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association, Health Law Section, Secretary; Business Law Section
- American Bar Association
- American Health Law Association, Business Law and Governance Practice Group, Vice Chair of Publishing, 2020-2021; Affinity Group Chair, 2019-2020; Affinity Group Vice Chair, 2018-2019
- Chambers USA – America's Leading Lawyers for Business guide, Healthcare (Alabama), 2021-2023; Up and Coming, Healthcare (Alabama), 2020; Recognized Practitioner, Healthcare (Alabama), 2019
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Health Care Law, 2021-2024