Davidson Lentz is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office and a member of the Corporate Services Team. Mr. Lentz assists privately held and publicly traded companies across a variety of industries with corporate governance and commercial transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), joint ventures, divestitures and securities offerings. He also assists in the sale of portfolio companies and investments involving private equity and other strategic buyers.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Lentz gained extensive commercial litigation and cybersecurity law experience in the Nashville office of a large regional law firm. In this role, Mr. Lentz assisted companies across all industries in the resolution of complex commercial disputes and the protection of their business interests. Previously, he worked at the Supreme Court of Tennessee, Tennessee Attorney General’s Office and an international Fortune 500 company.
- Belmont University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Lipscomb University, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Health Law Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Belmont College of Law Inn of Courts, Mentor
- Young Leaders Counsel, Alumnus
- Nashville Children's Theatre, Board Member