Trey Horace Neal III
Trey Neal assists real estate investors, owners, developers and operators in complex real estate transactions and high-volume commercial leasing matters. His experience includes retail and hospitality properties, mixed-use and commercial developments and healthcare facilities and medical office buildings. Additionally, Mr. Neal represents clients - including real estate developers - in the sale and acquisition of improved and unimproved property.
Previously, Mr. Neal gained valuable experience with a Nashville-based law firm where his practice focused on real estate transactions.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- University of South Carolina, Master of Teaching
- University of South Carolina, B.A., History
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Belmont Inns of Court
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Real Estate Law, 2021-2023