Oliver Peglow is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office where he guides clients through mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and other strategic transactions. He concentrates on assisting clients in the healthcare industry, including providers and specialty practices, private equity firms and healthcare investors.
Mr. Peglow began his legal career in Germany, and prior to his shift to the U.S., advised clients in banking, finance and capital markets. Most recently, he served as a member of the Corporate & Securities practice group for Bass Berry & Sims, where he focused his practice on corporate law.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, LL.M.
- District Court (Landgericht) Frankfurt am Main, Second State Exam
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Health Law Association