Karolyn G. Perry
Karolyn Perry is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. Ms. Perry represents clients across a range of industries, including healthcare, financial services and other professional services.
Whether the case is a class action lawsuit or a single-party civil dispute, Ms. Perry provides top-tier service. She has experience crafting legal strategies for clients on both sides of the aisle in state and federal courts. Her dynamic personality and pragmatic approach to litigation, including her proficiency in e-Discovery, enable her to serve clients' various needs.
Ms. Perry has assisted clients in various matters, spanning from contractual disputes, corporate and business litigation, premises liability litigation, business torts, and eminent domain and condemnation matters.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- The University of Alabama, B.S., Finance, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Napier-Looby Bar Association
- Lawyer's Association for Women
- Metro Nashville Beer Board
- Urban League of Middle Tennessee, Board Member
- Girls on the Run of Middle Tennessee, Board Member
- Nashville Bar Foundation Leadership Forum, 2023-2024 Class
- Leadership Council on Leadership Diversity, Fellow, 2023
- Rising Star, Mid-South Super Lawyers magazine, 2023
- The National Black Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40 in Tennessee
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Nashville Chapter, 30 Under 30