Daniel A. Ramos is a Miami business attorney who focuses his practice on general corporate matters, including the representation of domestic and international clients in mergers and acquisitions and lending transactions.
While at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, Mr. Ramos was an associate editor of the Journal of International Law and a member of the Latino Law Student Association. He was also a member of the school's Criminal Law Research Group, where he comprehensively researched and compiled each state's criminal laws with respect to the use of force by law enforcement officers.
Also during law school, Mr. Ramos volunteered at Philadelphia Legal Assistance's Food Stamp Clinic, represented an immigrant in his application for a U Visa and served as a judicial intern for Judge Cecilia M. Altonaga of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, B.B.A.
- The Florida Bar
- Cuban-American Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Best Local Currency Finance, Project & Infrastructure Awards, LatinFinance, 2017
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, Dean's Merit Scholarship, 2012-2015
- University of Notre Dame, Dean's List, 2008, 2010