Alessandria San Roman is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office who focuses her practice in the areas of land use and zoning law. She regularly represents developers and other property owners before local government entities and state agencies in obtaining governmental approvals and permits. She also has experience in general real estate matters, including purchase and sale transactions and financings.
In law school, Ms. San Roman served as the Student Bar Association president, student trustee of the University of Miami Board of Trustees and as a member of the University of Miami Business Law Review.
Additionally, Ms. San Roman served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Chris M. McAliley in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Ms. San Roman further enhanced her legal knowledge by obtaining experience in corporate compliance, alcohol and beverage law, and general corporate matters.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
- University of Miami, B.A., Political Science; Geography & Regional Studies, magna cum laude
- The Florida Bar, Environmental and Land Use Law Section
- Cuban American Bar Association (CABA)
- Builders Association of South Florida (BASF)
- University of Miami School of Law Alumni Association
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- CALI Award and Dean's Certificate of Achievement, Legal Communication & Research Skills II, University of Miami School of Law, 2016
- Joseph H. Bogosian Student Leadership Award, University of Miami School of Law, 2017
- Dean's Merit Scholarship, University of Miami School of Law, 2015-2018
- HOPE Pro Bono Challenge Certificate, University of Miami School of Law, 2015-2018
- Iron Arrow Honor Society, the Highest Honor Attained at the University of Miami
- Dickinson Merit Scholarship, University of Miami, 2011-2015
- Student Government President, University of Miami, 2014-2015
- Florida Campus Compact Democracy Cup Recipient, University of Miami, 2012-2013