Jordan M. Schneider is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office. Mr. Schneider focuses his practice on representing public and private companies, including private equity funds, in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), dispositions, joint ventures, co-investments and other general corporate matters.
Mr. Schneider also represents insureds and underwriters in connection with transactional risk products, including the issuances of representations and warranties (R&W) insurance policies.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight as a partner, Mr. Schneider served as the Vice President, Strategic Initiatives for Perry Ellis International, a global apparel company, and as the Interim President for Nike Swim, which Perry Ellis International licenses from Nike Inc. Prior to those roles, Mr. Schneider was an attorney at Holland & Knight.
- Represented University Health Care, a value-based primary care provider and management services organization, and its owners in the sale of University Health Care to Cano Health Inc. for $600 million
- Represented SkyKnight Capital L.P. and WhiteWater Express Car Wash, a multiregional express car wash company, in the recapitalization of WhiteWater by Freeman Spogli & Co.
- Represented SkyKnight Capital L.P. in its investment in GoodVets Group LLC, a veterinary care platform
- Represented TRIARQ Health, a national management services organization, in its sale to the largest health plan in Michigan
- Represented Funky Buddha Brewery, a craft beer company, in its sale to Constellation Brands
- Represented Univision Interactive Media Inc. in its investment in Onion Inc., a satirical and comedy focused digital media group consisting of The Onion, The A.V. Club and ClickHole
- Represented Audax Private Equity and its portfolio company, Fastener Distribution Holdings, in the acquisition of PDQ Airspares, a United Kingdom-based distributor of aerospace consumables and provider of supply chain management services to maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) and airline customers
- Represented Blue Wolf Capital in its acquisition of The State Group and The State Group Industrial (USA) Ltd., electrical and mechanical services contractors
- Represented MasTec Inc. and its affiliates in the 1) acquisition of WesTower Communications Inc., a telecommunication services firm focusing on construction and maintenance of communications infrastructure related to wireless networks, 2) acquisition of SEFNCO Communications , a wireline and fiber deployment construction contractor predominantly servicing cable system operators, 3) acquisition of Lemartec, a national turn-key pre-engineered metal building construction firm, 4) acquisition of Cash Construction Inc., an infrastructure construction, site grading and underground utility construction company and 5) acquisition of an underground utility construction and installation company
- Represented Hotelier Linen Services, a provider of laundry services to the hospitality industry, and its owners in the sale of Hotelier Linen to PureStar
- Represented Systems 2000 Inc. (d/b/a Sys2K), a leading provider of recreational vehicle dealer management software, and its founder in the sale of Sys2K to Serent Capital
- Represented Ship Supply of Florida Inc. and its affiliates, global suppliers of high-quality goods and services to the maritime industry, including military vessels, cruise lines and other commercial vessels, in their sale to H.I.G. Capital
- Represented WhiteWater Express Car Wash, a SkyKnight Capital portfolio company, in its acquisition of Legends Express Car Wash, a top-tier car wash platform with locations in Texas and Oklahoma
- Represented Todd Wagner and his affiliate, Chideo, in the acquisitions of Charitybuzz and Prizeo, two online celebrity-based charitable fundraising platforms
- Represented Generation Partners in its sale of Agility Recovery Solutions Holdings Inc., a provider of disaster recovery and business continuity solutions, to LLR Partners
- Represented Pine Tree Equity II LP and Pine Tree Equity III LP in the sale of Community Medical Group, an operator of primary care medical centers, to Nautic Partners
- Represented Pine Tree Equity II LP in its sale of Bradley-Morris Inc., a military-focused job placement company, to Thompson Street Capital Partners
- Represented Pine Tree Equity III LP in its investment in House Advantage, a provider of loyalty management software solutions for the casino and gaming industry
- Represented Pine Tree Equity III LP in its investment in Smile Design Dentistry, a provider of comprehensive dental care services
- Represented Academic Work, a leading Swedish consulting and education group, in its investment in Wyncode Academy, a software and computer coding school
- Represented Image Skincare, a brand of clinical skincare products, and its founders in the sale of a majority interest of Image Skincare to MidOcean Partners
- Represented a manufacturer of interior design accessories and furnishings for the hospitality and mass retail market in its sale to a private equity fund
- Represented Pernix Group Inc. in its purchase of the BE&K Building Group from KBR
- Represented ReCept Pharmacy in its add-on acquisition of a specialty pharmacy
- Represented Techno Aerospace in its acquisition of Jormac Aerospace, a designer and fabricator of airplane interiors for both commercial and private use
- Represented All-American Safety and Training (CrossBridge Compliance) in its acquisition of C&R Compliance, a leading regional provider of safety and training services
- Represented Hostess Brands in the sale of its assets through its Chapter 11 bankruptcy for more than $850 million
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Certificate, Business Economics and Public Policy
- Tulane University, B.S.M., Finance, summa cum laude
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York