Briana Becker Stolley is a real estate attorney assigned to Holland & Knight's Tysons, Virginia, office where she focuses her practice on commercial real estate and commercial finance transactions. Ms. Stolley represents owners, developers, investors and tenants of office buildings, shopping centers, retail properties, industrial parks and mixed-use developments in connection with the leasing, development, and the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate.
Ms. Stolley also has extensive experience representing institutional lenders, banks and credit unions in a wide array of financing transactions, including construction and permanent loans secured by real estate, equipment and other asset-backed transactions. Her practice includes negotiating and drafting contracts with architectural, engineering and construction firms, franchise agreements, hotel management agreements and corporate entity formation documents.
Ms. Stolley's representative transactions include:
- representation of the largest bank and financial services company (holding over $2.5 trillion in assets) and the largest credit union (holding over $40 billion in assets) in the United States in connection with the selection, acquisition and management of retail branch, ATMs and office facilities across the U.S.
- representation of government contractor tenants in connection with the leasing of headquarters and office facilities, as well as the acquisition and disposition of real estate assets
- representation of foreign government in connection with the leasing of office space for its embassy in Washington, D.C.
- representation of a nationally recognized executive suites operator in a national expansion effort, including the acquisition and development of executive office suite centers across the country, including new leases totaling more than 400,000 square feet of office space
- representation of one of the largest holders of office space in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area, including the acquisition, disposition and loan representation involved in connection with office building assets, as well as handling the leasing portfolio
- representation of institutional lenders in connection with multiple construction and permanent financing projects, including CMBS and mezzanine loans
- representation of a large commercial lender specializing in franchise financing with closing loans totaling more than $200 million during each year of representation
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Stolley was a partner at a national law firm in McLean, Virginia.
Briana Stolley is licensed to practice law in Virginia and currently on secondment to Holland & Knight New York LLC.
- The Ohio State University College of Law, J.D.
- University of Michigan, B.A., with high honors
- Military Spouse J.D. Network
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- The Legal 500 USA, Real Estate, Construction, 2011