Bradley Van Buren is a partner with Holland & Knight's Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group and the leader of its Private Investment Funds and Investment Management practices. Mr. Van Buren's practice focuses on formation and operation of domestic and international private equity funds, venture capital funds, real estate funds, private credit funds, fund of funds, co-investment funds and other related investment partnership arrangements.
Mr. Van Buren advises clients from a legal, regulatory and tax perspective and focuses on fund structuring, drafting of fund offering documents and negotiations with investors and service providers. In addition to established private fund manager representation, he also has extensive experience representing and advising emerging fund managers.
Mr. Van Buren also commonly represents institutional investors in connection with investments in private investment funds, co-investments and other special purpose investment vehicles, secondaries transactions and other strategic investments.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Van Buren was a tax manager at a Big Four accounting firm.
- Boston University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation
- Albany Law School, J.D., with honors
- The State University of New York, B.A., magna cum laude
- New York
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Chambers USA - America's Leading Business Lawyers guide, Tax, 2014, 2015
- Rising Star, Massachusetts Super Lawyers magazine, 2007, 2008, 2010-2013
- Boston's Future Business Leader, The Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, 2010