Inés Elvira Vesga is an energy attorney in Holland & Knight's Bogotá office, where she focuses her practice on the oil and gas sector.
Ms. Vesga is well-versed in advising national and foreign clients in the oil and gas, energy and natural resources industries. She has more than 15 years of experience advising on regulatory issues, oil and gas projects, and other complex corporate negotiations involving petroleum agreements.
Before joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Vesga served as head of the oil and gas practices for two Bogotá-based law firms and founded her own boutique firm focused on the industry. Prior to that, she served as general counsel for a local group of companies focused on exploration and production operations and oilfield services.
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, J.D.
- Universidad de los Andes, Specialization, Commercial Law
- Chambers Global – The World's Leading Lawyers for Business guide, Colombia: Banking & Finance, Associates to Watch, 2016-2019; Energy & Natural Resources, Associates to Watch, 2020
- The Legal 500 Latin America, Rising Star, Energy and Natural Resources, 2019-2021
- The Legal 500 Latin America, Recommended Lawyer, Energy and Natural Resources, 2015-2016, 2019
- The Legal 500 Latin America, Next Generation Lawyer, Energy and Natural Resources, 2017-2018
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020