2013 Latin America/US M&A Trends, Trade and Regulation Forum
International Trade Partners Tom Morante, Jonathan Epstein and Don Zarin will speak at the 2013 Latin America/US M&A Trends, Trade and Regulation Forum. The event, sponsored by Thomson Reuters and American University Washington College of Law, is designed to help attendees gain an understanding of the current and future legal and regulatory dynamics driving the business and M&A environment in Latin America.
Mr. Morante is co-chairing the event and will speak on a panel titled "State of the M&A Market" that will focus on:
- overall market activity
- private equity update
- deal environment
- industry activity and multiples
- outbound M&A trend - Latin America companies going international
- hostile takeovers of Latin American companies - next frontier?
Mr. Epstein will speak on a panel titled "Trade Issues: US and LATAM Perspectives" that will focus on:
- free trade agreements
- bilateral investment treaties
Mr. Zarin will speak on a panel titled "Hot Topics in Regulation and Compliance: US Perspectives" that will focus on:
- Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act