2014 ICSC US Shopping Center Law Conference
Holland & Knight attorneys will speak at the 2014 ICSC US Shopping Center Law Conference that provides real estate legal professionals the opportunity to learn valuable skills and knowledge while networking with their peers. Attorney Deb De Luca is also participating as the Administration and Nominating Subcommittee's Conference Co-Chair.
Holland & Knight Speakers
- James Mayer | Unravel the Mysteries of Management and Brokerage Agreements
- Kathryn Oberto | Letters of Intent: Staying Out of A Bind
- Tara Scanlon | Where are the Lifeboats?: Joint Venture Provisions You'll Need When the Business Plan Starts to Sink
- Janis Schiff | Common Area Controls and Uses - Tenant's Armor or Landlord's Shackles
- Steve Snively | Smoke, Mirrors and Self-Insurance
- Deb De Luca | Do You Want to be a Speaker?