South Florida Market Update - Navigating South Florida: Paradise Regained
Holland & Knight Program
Please join us for an informative seminar that will explore current trends in real estate, banking and corporate structuring in South Florida, featuring an interactive discussion with bankers, developers, private equity and business leaders.
Panelists and audience members will exchange ideas about the state of the South Florida economy and whether all those cranes dotting the sky really indicate a rosy real estate market.
Discussion topics will include:
- analyzing how developers are traversing due diligence and credit requirements from both traditional and nontraditional lenders in this market
- servicing the needs of all the foreign investors and investments in the South Florida market
- effectively dealing with "know your customer," bank compliance and other buzzwords
- exploring what the recent shifts in U.S. policy toward Cuba mean for South Florida
- the trends local government officials are seeing in the permit and entitlement climate
Please take a look at the full agenda.