Hot Topics in Federal Grants Compliance Under the Uniform Guidance
Holland & Knight Webinar
In December 2014, the Uniform Guidance changed the compliance landscape for all federal grantees, including institutions of higher education with sponsored research programs.
In 2017, all colleges and universities must implement the Uniform Guidance's procurement standards, which many consider to be the most burdensome change.
This program will discuss several issues relevant to compliance with the Uniform Guidance, including:
- implementing the procurement standard
- subrecipient monitoring and making the subrecipient-contractor determination
- understanding the time and effort reporting requirements
- considering whether an internal control system aligns with the Uniform Guidance
- understanding the interplay of SAM/FAPIIS and grant administration
We hope you can join us for this highly informative program.
David Black | Partner, Tysons
Gregory Hallmark | Partner, Tysons
Continuing Legal Education
Holland & Knight will make all reasonable efforts to seek CLE credit for this program in states with an MCLE requirement. Holland & Knight is an approved provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. In certain instances, some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of content, delivery or jurisdictional restrictions. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.