Arbitration & International Trade: Succeeding in Uncertain Times
Holland & Knight Webinar
Holland & Knight is pleased to present our complimentary Latin America Series, which explores various topics and provides in-depth analysis of the business and legal opportunities across the region. Our presentations are strongly encouraged for companies considering entry into the Latin America market or already doing business in the area.
You are cordially invited to our upcoming presentation, "Arbitration & International Trade: Succeeding in Uncertain Times – Changing Governments, Foreign Investment, U.S. Policy and Trends." Latin America has undergone significant changes in the past year, affecting the way businesses trade and invest in the Americas. New governments, economic policies and players have transformed the landscape. By combining in-depth knowledge and years of practical experience, our attorneys will address how companies trading in Latin America can respond to the changes, identify associated risks, avoid conflict and strengthen their positions in both international commercial arbitrations and investor-state disputes.
- an overview of major political events affecting investors and contracting parties in the region
- analysis of the regulatory framework in select countries
- the increase in disputes seated in Latin America
- the growing number of enforcement actions in the U.S.
- the international arbitration panorama in the major economies in the region
- what to keep in mind when faced with disputes in the region
Please mark your calendars for August and the next installment in our Latin America Series, which will focus on finance and project infrastructure.