CMMC Impact on GovCon: Now and in 2020
Holland & Knight Program
Tysons, VA 22102
Please join CMMC Accreditation Body representatives, Holland & Knight's Government Contracts Group and other leading cyber industry professionals for an in-depth presentation on how to navigate the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) process.
Our panelists will provide an overview and analysis of CMMC, including:
- the status of the program
- the inherent issues that government contractors will face implementing the program
- a timeline of what to expect
- the nuts and bolts of CMMC compliance
- the political outlook and predictions for 2020
We hope you can join us for this highly informative presentation. A complimentary breakfast will be provided by Deltek.
Representative, CMMC Accreditation Body
Chair, CMMC Accreditation Body
Mary Beth Bosco
Partner, Holland & Knight, Washington, D.C.
Partner, Holland & Knight, Tysons
Chief Information Security Officer, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition & Sustainment
Chief Information Security Officer, NeoSystems
Director of Operations and Information Security Consultant, TalaTek
Vice President and Chair, Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Practice Group,Van Scoyoc Associates
Managing Director, Dixon Hughes Goodman
Maj. Gen. Robert Wheeler*
CEO, Strategic Consulting Unlimited
* Please note: Maj. Gen. Wheeler has been invited to this program but has not confirmed his attendance.