Staying Compliant with Venezuela Sanctions - Restrictions and Complex Scenarios
The Association of Certified Sanctions Specialists
Attorneys Andy Fernandez and Aymee Valdivia will be speaking at an ACSS webinar to examine to the current sanctions imposed against Venezuela as well as a few complex scenarios that may arise when trying to stay compliant with this mutable and ever-changing regime. Attendees will learn:
- a general overview of Venezuela-related OFAC sanctions
- the Executive Orders that implement the Venezuela-related sanctions
- the most relevant definitions and their interpretation, such as "Government of Venezuela," and "new debt"
- all relevant details concerning general licenses and their limitations
- takeaways and best practices