Vaccine Mandates and the Government Contractor
DHG: Issues in Focus Webinar Series
Government Contracts attorney Eric Crusius will participate in Dixon Hughes Goodman's (DHG) webinar titled "Vaccine Mandates and the Government Contractor." The presentation will analyze the Executive Order (EO) President Joe Biden announced that mandates COVID-19 vaccination of employees working on or in connection with covered federal government contracts and subcontracts, with limited exceptions. Specific topics that will be addressed include:
- What is a “covered contract?”
- Do all of your employees need to get vaccinated?
- What other protocols will be required?
- What are the timelines for compliance?
- How do you get the requirement down to your subcontractors and vendors?