What "Private Equity" Needs to Know About Investing in Retail Dealerships
Haig Partners, Holland & Knight, Withum
Private equity (PE) interest is continuing to grow and enter the auto-retail space. With that comes many challenges and questions that PE firms must address before the initial transaction.
Please join Haig Partners, Holland & Knight and Withum for an interactive conversation on the recent developments in the industry, misconceptions about the market and the key items one should consider when contemplating investing in the retail dealership space.
Discussion topics include:
- Developing an acquisition strategy to enter the dealership industry
- Discuss the role and timing of the diligence process in dealership retail
- Overview of deal structure and assessing the value of dealerships
- Understanding the dealership ecosystem of OEMs
- How to decipher the financial results of a retailer dealership
- Understanding the various components (and returns) of the capital stack
We hope you can join us for this highly informative presentation.
Marc Chase | Practice Leader, Private Equity Team, Withum