Pre-Proposal Strategies for Success
Holland & Knight Webinar
Post-award bid protests are well known to government contractors, but did you know that there are ways you can challenge the terms of a solicitation in a pre-award bid protest? Better yet, there are methods to make the terms of a procurement more favorable without protesting at all.
Join attorneys Christian Nagel and Jeremy Burkhart from our Government Contracts Group and a federal government contracting officer as they provide insight on how contractors can shape procurements in their favor.
- asking questions in ways that can influence the solicitation
- making persuasive arguments to change the terms and how to get the most out of Industry Days
- common pitfalls for incumbents and how they can utilize the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) to obtain advantageous evaluation criteria
- timeliness rules for pre-award protests at the agency, U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) and U.S. Court of Federal Claims, and how to maintain a stay of award
- other strategies for making the terms of a solicitation more favorable
- what to do as an unsuccessful offeror
We hope you can join us for this highly informative presentation.